Your browser does not support script
TOOL PRESETTER SERVICE AND CALIBRATION
We service and calibrate Tool Presetting Machines, please ring our sales office for a quote.
This is the Service Schedule:
1. Visual inspection of the machine. Clean as appropriate.
Remove all covers and guards.
2. Check axes clamping, remove and clean clamping strips and solenoids. Re-assemble and check.
3. Check axes fine feed mechanisms, check for backlash and adjust as appropriate.
4. Remove and inspect the light source, clean the lenses, refit the light source, reset the focus and check.
5. Inspection of the precision presetting spindle. Check the spindle taper and where appropriate, report condition to the customer. Check for any spindle run-out and re-torque the bearings as appropriate.
Check and reset the column alignments using the calibrated test bar.
6. Inspect, clean and check the projector. Reset the graticule positions if necessary.
7. Inspect and clean the Digital System.
8. Inspect and clean plugs/sockets and cables connecting peripheral equipment.
9. Inspect printer(s), clean and check functionality.
10. Insert setting gauge and check/reset machine datums.
11. Replace all covers and guards. Clean the machine and carry out functional checks as appropriate.
12. Complete the Service Report, identifying any additional service points for consideration.
13. Pass the Service Report to the Customer for discussion/signature.
Labels - Rolls
- Flat Pack
Green Filter Glasses - 27mm
Lamp Holders and Cables
Halogen Bulbs - 6V 20W
- 12V 20W
Back to Previous
Back to Top
MICROBORE TOOLING SYSTEMS LTD
WHITACRE ROAD IND ESTATE
TEL: 0044 (0) 24 7637 3355
FAX: 0044 (0) 24 7637 3322
Terms and Conditions
Designed By Zarr